It was sort of like watching a Star Wars movie. He thrust out this laser sword (okay, not laser), the "sword" was connected to a lap top. He wielded the "sword" across the keys of the piano, all the while this red light was on and the computer was making warbling sounds. This was probably more a cross between Star Wars and Star Trek. After he did the scanning of the keys, he brings out another tool that I swear looks like barbeque tongs. He twists and turns the knobs that are assembled over the strings. As he does this, he is plunking down on EACH and EVERY SINGLE KEY, at least 10 times per key. bom, bom, bom, bommmmm, BOM, BOM, BOM, etc...
"USE THE FORCE LUKE...ugh...what are you trying to do? Can't fix a D natural while kneeling on the ground like that."
The tuner exacted that he needed perfect silence. As you know, I work for a retirement home. Some of the residents are hard of hearing. So, when they come down to look for me or call me on the phone, I can't just speak in a stage whisper. I have to yell. Fortunately, he was really patient and kind. He had to be, if he wanted his money.
So, in checking out the comics section of the paper today, I noticed something peculiar with the Marmaduke cartoon. At first glance, does it not look like hanging testicles????

Well, that's a wrap.
No comments:
Post a Comment