Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Bank of Horrors

While driving one of my residents to the bank (now known as a house of horrors), I saw before my very fainthearted eyes something that I should not have seen.

*cue the danger music*

I saw TWO of the BIGGEST ROACHES in the whole world. To make the matter worse, they look to be "mating"...not sure how roaches repopulate the earth, but good grief this was more than my stomach could take. They were daintily hanging out by the drive thru window, when I descended upon them. I rolled down the window to make the transaction with the teller when the kind resident made a little screach come out of her mouth and said "Watch your hand". To that, I yelped and the teller asked what was wrong. We told her, she seemed grossed out, and told us to back up and go to the next lane. (good thing no one else was in line). Before we were even situated in the next line, there was already someone dutifuly by the window taking care of the unpleasantness that surrounded this fine Springhill bank. Can't have the residents of the 36608 zip code see this, shielding their kids' eyes, running their SUV into a wall trying to escape these giant monsters. Screaming "It's ALIVE..." "Run for your life" "It's going to eat my kids."

Hey, at least your job isn't that of the poor schlup who had to kill the beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment