Monday, April 26, 2010

Pardon me is that grey poupon (poop on) your shoe

I took one step out of my car at work and saw what looked to be dog poop. But, it wasn't ordinary looking. It had apparently been sitting there for some time. And it was scarily grey colored.

In other happenings: I managed to skip out on a rehearsal and went to the beach instead. Not an ounce of regret fills my soul :) Except for the fact that I didn't get a picture of the Santa Claus looking dude in his red shirt and shorts or the studly dude in his extremely short cut off denim shorts and cowboy boots. Nor the bevy of cougar women sitting at the bar getting drunk. Hmmm...where was my brain at? Oh yeah, I was trying to locate just one single person tossing mullets over the state line. Didn't see it. It's the MULLET TOSS. I didn't see any damn mullets. Except for the mullet...there was plenty of that to go around.

If I had a dollar for every antique store I saw on the way to the beach, then I would be about $47 richer. And about $32 richer from the mexican restaurants that I saw, as well as $223 richer from the motorcycles that I saw.

Oh, and a member of my party fell in love with a girl at Hooters (shocking). And not just any girl, but a girl with a cold sore in the exact same spot that his was. Who knew? Falling in love over a cold sore.

Gotta go. But I'll leave the light on for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment