I have great admiration for the stay at home mom. To me, that is a full time job that yields great benefits. What I don't like is encountering the mom who can't drive her big SUV and sees the use of her cell phone to be more important than keeping eyes on the road.
Nine times out of ten, I nearly get hit by a big SUV in the shopping center parking lot, across the street from my work. If someone isn't about to hit me with their vehicle, then they're about to get hit by mine, just by simply standing in the middle of the parking lot with their girlfriends. They apparently own the parking lot, and I am just a visitor. It's very apparent that if you aren't dressed in a tennis skirt and are tanned darker than a leather belt, that you don't really belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment