Well, so...here it is. My first EVER blog. It has been suggested on numerous times that I take all of the smattering thoughts that run thru my head and harvest them somewhere like a...BLOG. I always dimissed the idea of the blog because I'm old school. I used to keep journals, which is basically the same thing, but only done with pen and paper. These days, letter writing has become a lost art, as has journal writing. So, let's start from the beginning shall we. A little bit about me to get things started. I decided to make a list, just to make it easier for me. Here we go, the top 100 things you should all know about me (or maybe wish you didn't):
In no order:
100. I love to laugh, loud. I have a loud laugh.
99. I am addicted to Chapstick, not the cheapo store brand version
98. Dictionaries were created for a reason people.
97. I've been to Africa
96. Whilst in Africa, I ate termites
95. Jumping Jacks are fun
94. I blink when I have my picture taken
93. The smell of wet paint is wonderful
92. But, not as wonderful as the smell of my Febreze Room Spray
91. The smell of a litter box permeates the room right now
90. Must get the item in #92 and take care of this immediately
89. Rehearsal was boring tonight. I was promised a 30 minute rehearsal. I was lied to.
88. I prefer wearing glasses to contacts.
87. Peanut Butter is always a favorite thing for me to eat.
86. I don't do soft drinks. I prefer the hard stuff.
85. First thing I do after I eat: brush my teeth.
84. Did you know I carry toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse?
83. I love to sleep. Sleeping late is better. But to be awakened by a barking dog, bathing cat, snoring husband, or car alarms going off is not cool. I get grumpy.
82. I have coffee first thing in the morning. Before breakfast sometimes. Although here lately my stomach is growling if I don't eat first. Oh well.
81. I always drink coffee from the same 16oz. mug at work. 2 creams and 2 Splenda go in.
80. I get paid to play BINGO and go to casinos.
79. I tap my forehead when I think.
78. Tupperware has saved my life. Not really, but saved some leftovers for me.
77. I once did a temp job putting in greeting cards at a Rite-Aid.
76. Dislikes movie theatres
75. the year I was born...
74. My gardenia bush looks sad. The dogs took out a good portion of it.
73. My hubby did trim them up and reshaped them.
72. I am just glad that my hydrangeas didn't die.
71. My amaryllis will look beautiful when it finally opens up.
70. Did I really commit to doing 100 things...geez.
69. Forgot I had some cream puffs in the freezer....
68. I am "trying" to grow my hair to donate. Ready to cut it off though.
67. I do think I look better with shorter hair...don't you?
66. I've never broken a bone (knocks on wood)
65. I love to read encyclepedias.
64. I think I spelled that wrong.
63. I currently reside with my hubby, 2 cats, 2 dogs, and birds, squirrels, and an occasional possum.
62. I love to be on stage. Not necessarily center stage...maybe stage right.
61. I really dig directing shows. I get to be the BOSS.
60. Right now, there is an Alice in Chains song stuck in my head.
59. The media likes to strrrrreeettttcccchhhh the truth. Or just not tell it.
58. My cat Roxie is staring at me.
57. My other cat is probably waiting for a treat.
56. But, I am about to go to bed.
55. You see, I go to bed at the SAME time every day.
54. And I wake up at the SAME time every day.
53. Except for Saturday and Sunday.
52. I've managed to have 2 car accidents in a 24 hour period.
51. I've also hit someone with my car while they were riding a bike.
50. Stupid kid.
49. My favorite color is RED. Yes, red.
48. I play piano.
47. Just don't ask me to play that Charlie Brown song.
46. There's nothing wrong with buying clothes at Goodwill.
45. Really wishes I had my grandmother's Chicken and Dumplings recipe.
44. Never baked a cake.
43. I do love to cook.
42. I love to eat more than I love to cook.
41. I can eat pizza and spaghetti all of the time.
40. I've never fried chicken before.
39. I enjoy wearing false eyelashes
38. I hear weird noises outside.
37. I pulled a muscle in my shoulder blade area recently. Hasn't quite healed up yet.
36. I love to hear an orchestra warm up before their concert. Quite moving.
35. Is my age
34. I like to find ways to taunt my friend Lynne thru text messages. It is almost a daily mission.
33. My cat Sam is meowing for some affection.
32. I love animals!!
31. Each of my pets has their own personality.
30. I don't want kids.
29. Although, I love playgrounds. I love to swing and slide down the slide.
28. I believe in God.
27. I don't get into politics much.
26. I don't really care about Auburn or Alabama Football.
25. For that matter, I don't care about sports at all.
24. I'm hungry again.
23. Asparagus makes my pee smell funny.
22. My favorite snacks: Pizzaria flavored Combos, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, and cashews.
21. I love to drink wine.
20. I have a ton of silverware.
19. I hate having to stop and get gas.
18. Never had a pedicure. Or manicure.
17. Really could use a massage right now.
16. I've worked as a receptionist...so I've got stories.
15. Can't rollerskate.
14. I love The Office.
13. I have seen every episode of Seinfeld. I own the board game. Must have an opponent to play.
12. I'm getting quite good at this.
11. The end is near...
10. I pray all of the time. Especially when I see an ambulance or fire truck going down the road.
9. I am scared of roaches. TERRIFIED.
8. I've never really encountered a snake up close.
7. Probably would freak out, if I did.
6. My hair is in its natural state. I've dyed it a couple of times in college.
5. My younger cat sounds like a newborn when she meows.
4. So, there really isn't a lot about me here, is there?
3. My eyes are green.
2. I love the city I'm in.
1. I don't tan, except on my shoulders.
No comments:
Post a Comment