Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've been a very bad, bad girl

Really bad. I haven't finished a blog that I started well over a week ago. It's been sitting in my drafts folder. Waiting patiently for me to come in and finish it. But I deleted it. I destroyed it. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA (my version of an evil laugh) Last week's news. Move it along folks, nothing to see (read)...except...

Imagine my surprise when I woke up with a headache for the third day in a row. I was horrified. Why does a pretty little head like mine have to suffer like this? I have all the variables that would constitute having such a pain in the head (i.e. little sleep the past few nights, letting the coffee get cold before drinking it, PMS, not eating a whole lot, sinus/allergy issues, working with little girls in a show, etc...)

I found a great website that I want to share. Well, let me rephrase this, I have known about this site for a while, so it isn't a recent great discovery, but one worth looking at.
http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/

This site is armed with information that any grammar girl (boy) would appreciate. Check it out.

Now I am about to go to lunch.  After my foray into CVS, not sure if I will be able to eat.  A lady comes in wearing the cheapest, nastiest smelling perfume ever.  EVER.  EVAHHHHHH.  The smell infiltrated my nose and is still permeated in my system.  Great.  Just what I needed.  A perfectly good PB&J sandwich RUINED by someone else's thoughtless actions.  Now if only I could have sneezed in her general direction...

So, get this.  Another oil rig exploded today.  OIL!RIG!EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In the gulf, no less.  But, thankfully, this one doesn't appear to be as severe as the first one. All 13 aboard are alive.  This was in shallow waters, compared to the Deepwater Horizon.  We'll see as the story progresses.

Hey.  Since it's Thursday annnddddd I am kind of, sort of caught up with my work, I want to make another LIST.  YAY!  I know we're all excited here. :)  Today's topic will be

***drum roll please***

The View Outside My Window at Work

Are you ready?  Get into your starting positions.  And 3...2...1

1. A nice, juicy spider web.  HUGE.  And a huge spider hanging out on that web.  YUCK.
2. A squirrel running up a tree.  OMG.  It's pretty near the nice, juicy spider web.  DON'T DO IT SQUIRREL. 
3. A mother pushing her stroller.  *yawn*
4. Just noticed a car with a low tire.  Doesn't belong to a resident...hmmm...
5. The construction going on at the former CVS building. 
6. There is a wasp nest on the front porch.
7. And what looks like a dirt dobber nest.
8. The sago palms need watering.
9. Traffic is at a stand still.  But, it always is this time of the day.
10. The bank across the street.  Which reminds me, I have a check to deposit.

My job is FAB-U-LOUS!  Now that my nose has calmed down, I will attempt to eat my sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Try pumping gas, getting it all over your hands and then eating a sandwich. . . oh wait!. .you're supposed to wash your hands first.

    ReplyDelete