What is up Hugh? I am thoroughly convinced that you're not really human. You couldn't possibly be. There is no way that an 84 year old man could woo the likes of many beautiful women. How do you manage to date all of these women? Better yet, what HAVE you got that would make these women flock to you. I have my suspicions, but I will let that rest here. You've made yourself into a sort of bon vivant, a man about town with your ever changing coterie of women...you, my friend, are not human. I am more human. But I digress. You are the envy of many men around the world. Sigh...
The opening weekend of the show that I've been working on was sold out for every performance! Go us! That is always awesome news, especially since this time last season, every theatre in town was experiencing low attendance numbers.
Speaking of shows...I've got a BIG one coming up. HUGE! In fact, this one is my dream show. I am directing "The Diary of Anne Frank" and am uber excited. I will definitely be carrying all of you readers with me thru the journey.
Speaking of directing...just wanted to give a shout out to the traffic cop that directs traffic in front of the catholic school I drive by. I would totally let me kids cross the road under her care. Except, that I have no kids. But, if I did...
Speaking of cops...how about the one that looked like he was popping a zit. Yeah. He was behind me in traffic heading home from work. I just happened to glance in my rear view mirror and saw what appeared to be his hands squeezing something on his chin.
Speaking of zits...(HA. Love how I'm just rolling today)...Speaking of zits...the huge zit that was taking over my face has finally backed off and is leaving me alone. THANK goodness.
BREAKING NEWS:
I managed to see one of Mobile's City Council people at a coffee shop near my work. I can tell you what she drinks and if she tipped or not... Anyone? I won't mention names here :)
Well, that's all kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment