Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holy Habanero Batman!

Muy Caliente Muchacha!  Si, that's me.  :)  HA HA HA.

Whatever.

So, if I my life were a salad, it would be chicken salad.  Up until 5:00 yesterday afternoon, it would have been a Target Rotisserie Chicken Salad.  But no.  We're now divorced and I am currently seeing the Rotisserie Chicken Salad from The Fresh Market.  Emphasis on the word FRESH.  And it had been a while since I've stepped foot in this Springhill establishment.  Everything is FRESH.  The flowers, the meat, the pastries, the salads, the sandwiches, the men getting fresh with the ladies (wait, no...)

"So Static, what's new in your life?"   Hi, thanks for asking.  Well, I have been feverishly working on this show about a bunch of housekeepers who work for a billionaire.  There is also a redheaded child involved.  There may or may not be some other well-behaved children involved as well.  Oh, and a dog.  A REAL dog.

You know, some things are just plain funny.  I personally think the Allstate Mayhem guy is GREAT.
This guy has been known to be a tree limb falling on your car (shaky, shaky) or a bad teenaged girl who just got a bad text message, and the new puppy who ate your backseat.  Either way, it's hilarious. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfDCbULkAgY












Yeah, he totally beats out the stupid Geico lizard and the progressive lady any day.  Thank goodness we've gotten past the cavemen.  UGH. 

Aside from feverishly working on a show (memorizing three lines is hard work), I have been keeping up with the contestants on America's Got Talent, as well as watching real life people hoard out their home to hundreds of pets, and watching a many Food Network challenges. 

Do you know what show totally disgusts me, more than the hoarding shows?  It's Toddlers and Tiaras.  OH...MY...GOSH.  How in the world do these mothers let their children dress and act like that?  These are young, VERY young girls dressing up like adults.  Heavy makeup, risque dance moves, diva-esque attitudes.  Some of these families spend thousands and thousands of dollars each year for their little one to have a chance at a crown.  What's more disturbing are watching the moms from the sidelines.  They really think their little one is going to make it big in the real world with a bunch of stupid crowns.  OH...MY...GOSH.  Seriously.  SERIOUSLY? seriously.  ugh.  Gag me now.

Who are you hoping to win tonight on America's Got Talent?  Well, I'll tell you, but you'll have to wait until after I watch it, because at this point...It's anyone's win.  Stay tuned for my recap.  Oh, and the recap from American Idol back in June (that I promised, but never got around too) HA!  Hold your breath.

Until next time.  I shall remain:
full of static.

No comments:

Post a Comment