Why do people come in to a place of employment, ask if we're hiring, and wear the skimpiest, dirtiest outfit out there? Why? This person just came in wearing a tank top that said "Baby Phat" on it, tight jeans, and flip flops that house the dirtiest feet ever. TO THESE PEOPLE: DO FIRST IMPRESSIONS NOT MEAN A THING TO YOU? You're probably the same people that call and ask if we're hiring, but you do it without using proper grammar. In fact, you're probably the same lady who responded to my "No, we're not hiring" with a "doooooo WHAT?" Yeah, not once, but twice did she say "doooooo WHAT?" Yeah, I'm lying to you lady. I am the gatekeeper of job applicants. I am Judge Mental presiding over these applications that come in. I sentence you to a year of etiquette school, where you will learn to talk, act, walk, dress, and smell like a lady. Good day.
Done venting.
Thanks for listening. Anyone else have something you want to get off your chest?
Until next time, I shall remain
Judge Mental
No comments:
Post a Comment