Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Habits of one Highly Defective Woman

Now ladies and gentlemen, I present the 7 habits of one highly defective woman (meaning ME)

7. Constantly going up and down the halls at work to make sure that the pictures hanging on the walls are straight.  I can't stand to see something hanging all crooked and stuff.  Weirds me out.


6. I hate the sound of a broom on a sidewalk.  GIVES ME THE CHILLS.

5. I used to think there were a team of scientists controlling my every move and every thought in my brain.  I could even picture how they looked.  Oddly, one looked an awful lot like Gene Shalit (film critic).

4. I like to make funny faces at myself in the mirror as I'm brushing my teeth.


3. I wanted to be on Days of Our Lives when I was younger. 

Or maybe even Dynasty.



2. I like to sleep on my side.  I hate when my ears are exposed, so I will throw the blanket over my head to warm my cold little ears up.  Oh, and my feet have to be covered too. 


1. Biggest regret of the day being the fact that I forgot to bring a Peanut Butter Egg with me to work.  Never mind the fact that I should regret not waking up early enough to take a shower.  Or the fact that I forgot to take a light sweater with me to work this morning.  ORRRR the fact that I should have made that hair appointment for this, but I forgot.  Nope.  My biggest regret isn't anything sensible.

So this was a pointless post made out of desperation to start the month of March with my idle thoughtsThe author of this post made no claim at the begining that this would informational and relevant to your everyday life, so deal with it.  Accept my weirdness for what it is. :) 

Until next time, I shall remain:
smattered, scattered, and flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment