"I just LOVE chocolate! Chocolate LOVES me! OHMYGOSHSOMUCHCHOCOLATEFORMETOEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And there is always the one kid who is scared of everyone and everything. She cried the moment she walked in the door. Heck, she probably cried on the walk over here.
Teacher: "Little Lizzy, would you like a piece of candy from this nice resident?"
Kid: "wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Teacher: "Little Lizzy, I will put some in your basket for you."
Kid: "NO! I'm scared. NO NO NO NO NO."
Then, there is "that" kid. You know, the one that you're always told to keep an eye on. The one, that if you turn your back for a second, he does something chaotic. Yeah, "that" kid. And let me tell you, "that" kid was no help to Little Lizzy. He just made her tears flow harder. "That" kid was also responsible for knocking over a big potted plant by my desk and proceeded to step in the potting soil that fell out of it. Little black footprints are there now. "That" kid scooped up handfuls of candy and threw some at a poor little girl. I guess he thought it was Mardi Gras.
"That" kid was taken outside by a very stern looking older woman. Needless to say, he didn't return.
And with this business of me not having anything made with milk or nuts, I am a bit misty eyed at the thought of not eating any candy this Halloween. I would be remiss in my quest to end the hives if I start to indulge, so it's just better to ignore the bright orange wrappers sitting on the table next to me. It's...really...hard. MUST MOVE THE CANDY!
On to more enjoyable things...
I think the stretch of road that I use on my way to work is some kind of weird, poltergeist like atmosphere. I am ALWAYS seeing dead animals on the side of the road. Sure, it's only raccoons, possums, squirrels, occasional birds, but still. They're DEAD. (cue danger music, evil laugh, possibly Vincent Price narrating)
Speaking of animals, check out my dream(s). I've had TWO dreams where I was on Noah's Ark. The ark was full of theatre people (which we're like zoo creatures at times). The first dream, we were getting ready to put on a show. The second dream, some of us were paddling the boat, because in this day and age, having a motorized boat would be too much for my dream to handle. Weird HUH!?!?
Hey, if you find any grocery lists left behind in a grocery cart, save them for me. :)
Until next time, I shall remain:
"That" woman, paddling the boat of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment