Yes, you read that right. Another grocery list. Hooray! Another list to analyze!! Oh how my life is grand!!
*WARNING* This list might be a little harder to read than the others. (blame it on bad lighting around my desk, the "author" chose to write it in pencil, yada yada yada).
1. It's CONDITIONER. GAHHHHH.
2. That says "Toco" mix. Uh huh.
3. Is that "Dorritos" or "Borritos"? Either way, it is spelled WRONG.
4. Just to the right of those mistakes, you'll see CONKA sausage. CONKA.
5. Below CONKA is Pizza's. With an apostrophe....discuss. I'm confused.
6. To the left of pizza's would be lazzona. What in the world is LAZZONA?
7. For goodness sakes, get REAL cereal bars for those kids. REAL.
8. Honey, I'd like some biscuits. Or did you want biscuits with honey?
9. Hot sauce does not make me happy. But if it does to you, then hey, punctuate that item with a happy face. :)
10. I put a question mark by (drinks for school) because, well, I don't understand the need to put the parantheses.
11. Lastly, we have two words in one item that seem to be spelled wrong "Vally" and "Capon". Aye.
So it is with great pleasure that I announce to you, I have 3 Lists in Waiting for another day. YES YES YES! They're each pretty short, so lucky you, I will analyze all 3 in one post.
Lastly, I would like to thank the makers of the Sharpie that I used to circle my findings. On the box of sharpies, it lists the color of the sharpies that were contained in the box. That color, in 6 different languages, is Red (Rouge, Rot, Rojo, Rosso, and Czerwony).
Until next time, I shall remain:
RED HOT from the Hot Sauce :)
I just realized that I left something off the list. I put a squiggly line by two items, cheese and 5-cheese. Oh well.
ReplyDelete