Friends, Romans, grocery shoppers: I have found thee a grocery list at Target the other day. (Okay, if you really keep track of my blog posts, then you know that there is one from Wal-Mart that needs inspecting...). But, I digress. That list is at home. This Target list is here with me now. So there. Let's begin...
1. The red circle on the left has written what I believe to be powder brush. But, it could be powder prush. Or ponder prush.
2. To the right we have porestrips? no, looks like porcstrips to me.
3. Not sure about the English Muffins either. Doesn't seem to go with the mexican theme I see below.
4. Crab Rahgoon?5. Choc.???? You're questioning this. Are you not sure what kind of chocolate to buy, just not sure how to spell it, or just not sure if you want it??? Either way, I'm confused.
6. What the heck is confreendrides? Anyone? Moving along...
7. small package of stop cheddar. Stop cheddar? Why stop it? It's a lovely addition to any Mexican dish.
8. I only assume that this says 1 bag taco/nacho doritos. But, your handwriting is terrible and it looks like "1 bg taco/nacho Dtitos".
9. Again with the bad handwriting. "Con of taco suce"
10. Let me know how that mexican vewetta cheese tastes. Vewetta? That's a new brand.
11. Is that, "Hamburger Bling?" Or is it Blins? Ehh, either wa, make sure you get some to go with your mexican theme. Because I think of that when I'm making Mexican food at home.
There you have it folks! Feel free to send me ANY grocery list you come across. I will make sure to give you the credit for finding it.
Until next time, I shall remain:
Oddly craving Thai food
I figured out what confreendrides are: 1 can green chiles!
ReplyDeleteI'm a freakin' genius! Not really, but I work for lawyers with really bad handwriting!
Oh my gosh, that IS it. Ha ha! Thank you!!!! Have fun at trivia tonight.
ReplyDelete