Now on to less thrilling news, but you will read it because it's Friday.
I received an email from a friend of mine. The email has you immediately list the Top Ten Things that people need to know about you. I decided to play along, sort of. I thought it would be more fun to do a Top Ten List of Things About Me RIGHT NOW. Almost like real-time. Let's get this party started!
10. Today I am a blend of about 11 herbs and spices, thanks in part to the spaghetti I just ate and the homemade spiced coffee cake that the cook at work made.
9. I was listening to music from the band Gomez. Now I've switched to the soundtrack from Les Miserables. Nothing can compare to the feeling of driving to work and hearing the theme song from Knight Rider on the radio. Nothing. It was pretty neat-o.
8. We have a couple of cats at work. The residents have started oohing and ahhing over them. I am putting out a flyer that states that little kitties need names and to fill the suggestion box with suggested names. Right now, it's like a reality show. The residents have been fascinated by what the cats are doing and have to catch up with one another on the daily goings-on of the kitties. "Did you see them fight over the food dish?" "No, but I did catch one lick and bite the ear of the smaller one?"
7. I am currently on two different medications for skin allergies. One makes me sleepy. The other makes me jumpy. It's a cosmic collision awaiting to happen. Will it be: (a. Me, jumping in my sleep? Or will it be: (b. Me, sleeping thru my jumping?
Decisions, decisions...
6. I discovered that I really and truly love reading Us Weekly thanks in part to the Spiced Coffee Cake Cook for bringing them to me after she's done with them.
5. I took some typing test that I found online. Not satisfied with the outcome, I spent another 20 minutes trying to outdo the score. First score 64 wpm, 0 errors. Last score: 70 wpm, 1 error.
4. My desk is a happy mess of sticky notes, ink pens, and highlighters. Oh, and big ol' cup of water.
3. I keep looking out the window for my lizard friend to pop up. He pops in regularly, peering ever so creepily thru the window. I'm sure it's not to stare at me. Doubtful. There are a nice variety of bugs that live around that part of the earth that my office building sits on.
2. Today alone, I counted 3, YES 3 people who were jogging whilst talking on their cell phones. Odd. I also saw one dude jogging with a coffee cup in his hand. I prefer to run without anything extra weighing me down. That's just me. Not even an iPod or whatever.
1. It's Friday. And I'm in a slacker mood. Enough said.
Until Next Time, I shall remain
Tired of being jumped on

No comments:
Post a Comment