Tuesday, July 13, 2010

For the love of God, it's BIRDSEED

You know, I really don't understand the concept behind "Squirrel proof bird feeders", because the squirrel is going to get him some and will go to great acrobatic lengths to get it.  As I witnessed today.  The squirrel proved his/her agility by hanging upside down nibbling away at the birdseed, never mind the fact that it was "Squirrel Proof", he/she did it anyway.  Gotta love those little buggers.  What's more, the birds eat in such a frenzy, that they spread the food all over the ground, which also provides a bigger meal time for the squirrels.  No wonder they're fat and happy.

But...I digress.

What I really want right now is to go to sleep.

But...I digress.

I am at work.  So that means there is work to be done, transportation needs to be met, a BINGO game to be called out, blah blah blah.

But...I digress. 

THIS JUST IN:
George Steinbrenner (famed owner of the NY Yankees) has died of a heart attack at 80 years old.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled blog.

There is this raccoon hanging out in the parking lot at work.  No, I do not work in the woods.  And no, I do not have a night job.  And no, I don't know why a normally nocturnal animal would decide to hang out in broad daylight in the parking lot of my work.  Maybe he/she is after some good grub of birdseed.

Nothing can be worse than seeing me shrivel up in fear as I walk towards my car and see him/her hiding under it.  Okay, a few things could be worse.  This is probably laughable at best.  He/she scampers off after my feeble attempts to make some noise (HOLLA) and make the poor thing scared to be around me.

Well, alas, I am hungry.  The need to feed (but not birdseed) is greater than the services of blogging.   No representation is made that the quality of this blog to be typed is greater than the quality of blogging performed by other bloggers.

Yeah.  TAKE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment