Friday, February 18, 2011

Got a little change in my pocket

I have a ton of pet peeves.  Don't we all though?  One big I have is when I have a visitor show up (unannounced) to see my boss, (who happens to be on a very important conference call and will possibly be there for a while.)  As this does not phase the leisure suit wearing salesman, he decides to just pace back and forth, right...in...front...of...my...desk.  Like a caged animal.  Taking the change in his pocket and going jingaling.  Annoying the EVER LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME!  Then he stops the pacing and ends up right in front of my desk.  He whips out the business card and gingerly tries to leave it on my desk, but noticing that I am typing in a mad fury, he opts to just plop it down on the keyboard instead, amongst the mad typing, the wild hand movements going across each key on the keyboard, right in the middle of...THIS BLOG.  Oh well.

It's Friday and I am about to go home and clean my house.  I have some ladies coming over for what will be an interesting party. More on that later.

Just a side note:  My knee keeps itching, my eye keeps twitching, and I keep getting random followers on Twitter.

Until Next Time, I shall remain
Annoyed at change and itching to clean up this town (or just my house)


No comments:

Post a Comment