Okay kids! Let's get out the pole. No tree for me. I find tinsel distracting. Time for me to air my grievances. And if you pay attention to any of my blogs or Facebook musings, then you probably know where I am about to go with this (yes my dear, ANOTHER LIST)
(a. The parking lot stalkers
(b. the frantic mom rushing thru the mall knocking people over
(c. People constantly asking me if I'm ready for Christmas
(d. People who cover their ENTIRE house in lights and decorations
(e. Women who wear makeup to the gym. WHY?
(f. Arguments on Facebook from adults. Duke it out, face to face you cowards.
****oh wait, I do enjoy reading other people's arguments****
(g. 24 hour radio station playing only Christmas music & having to leave it on at work.
(h. The Glee hype. Yes, I said it.
(i. The Kardashians: who are you? Why are you famous? I don't get it.
(j. People who text and drive. You make me ill. Isn't it enough that I have to worry with drunk drivers, now you too.
(k. People who use the ear pieces for the cell phones, then move around like they're Britany Spears and talk so loud, making their multi-billion dollar deals known to everyone around them. You're not fooling me and you look like a freaking cyborg or whatever the heck that thing is. No one cares about your blue light special on your ear.
(l. OTHER PEOPLE'S FREAKING KIDS
(m. People who can't ever admit when they're wrong and never apologize. It always ends up being the other person's fault. Yes, I am thinking of a particular person. No, I will not tell you. Privacy people.
(n. Parents who don't want to do their job as a parent.
(o. Over 40-somethings dressing like they're 20. Please. STOP. NOW.
(p. To my favorite coffee shop: shame on you for not being open on a particular day that I wanted you to be open.
(q. Oh how I HATE, I mean really HATE all of the poinsettas in my office.
(r. The revving up of engines at a stop light.
(s. Leaf Blowers: You fail. I can't stand seeing you blow those leaves right in the street.
(t. I miss trans fats
(u. to the dunces that wear socks with sandals.
(v. me not ordering cheese on a sandwich and the twat behind the counter saying "Why? It won't make you fat!" REALLY! Why can't I just choose to not want cheese? What if I happen to be lactose intolerant? What if I didn't like the taste of cheese? What if it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?
(w. People who post every single detail of their life on Facebook. Like, "SuzieQ is going to the store." Or "SuzieQ is back from jogging and feels great", and "SuzieQ is picking up Little Junior, then going back to the store!" Even more "SuzieQ is gone to France for a month, house will be empty"
(x. people who use abbreviations for everything. Fine, use it in a text. But, in a personal email to me or even *gasp* a handwritten note, I hate the LOL or LMAO or the ever popular J/K gahhhhhhhhhh!
(y. Me wanting to try on clothes at a place and there is no place to hang anything in the dressing room. And for that matter, when you can't bear the thought of pulling your shoes off there because the floor is nasty.
(z. sick of Jimmy Buffett and his music.
Feel free to add your own. I would love to know :) By the way, I made a donation in your honor to The Human Fund.
Until next time, I remain
full of it.

You covered a bunch of mine, although I have to add that this year I've had a lot of difficulty with drivers in a turn lane deciding to GO STRAIGHT AHEAD and honking their horn at me for being in their way!!! OR.... drivers in the straight lane deciding to turn left as though I'm not sitting there in the ONLY LEFT TURN LANE. ARGGHH!!! and, as always, I hate hate hate people using a center turn lane for merging into traffic. I want to go bop them all on their heads just like Little Bunny Foo Foo. There. I'm done. For now....
ReplyDelete