Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hot Stuff Baby!

Yeah, I've had some hotties ON my desk this morning.  Hot stuff!  No, not men silly.  A resident brought me a piece of HOT banana bread to go with my HOT coffee.  And it was goooooood.  Especially considering my nose is all runny and stuff today and that little bit of warmth was niiiiiiiiiiiice.

So here is another list from me.  Just getting off a Thanksgiving holiday, one might be curious as to why I was remiss in not doing the list during that time.  Reason is:  I didn't feel like it.
Aside from the obvious things that I am thankful for (job, food on the table, family, friends, yada yada yada), I am thankful for other things. These are things that honestly, make my day/week/month/year a lot better.

1. Chapstick
2. Peanut Butter Eggs. THANK goodness it's a seasonal item.
3. Chili in chilly weather
4. Satori Coffee Shop
5. My dictionary
6. My puffy eye roller thingy
7. Other people's kids because they remind me that I do NOT want my own.
8. The smell of Febreze
9. Woodbridge, for their fabulous wine that just happens to be on the cheap side.
10. Having a piano to play, both at work and at home

Today I have a companion to keep me laughing during my lunch break.  Behold, I have a Far Side comic book that a resident gave me and will be happily wasting my free time looking at it.

LUCKY ME!  Promptly on December 1st, my office started decorating for Christmas.  ANDDDD, lucky lucky lucky, I get to listen to a local radio station pump out Christmas tunes.  THE. WHOLE. EIGHT. HOURS. THAT. I AM HERE!  Truly now, I am not really that happy about it.  Oh my gawwwwwsh, listening to 3 different variations of "Santa Baby" and 4 different variations of "Do you hear what I hear?" are getting to me.  Not to be a Grinch or Scrooge, but geez.  I like Christmas music, but I don't LOVE it. 

Oh, and let's not forget:  I am thankful for leftovers for lunch.  Because of that, I got to eat Foosackly's for lunch!!

Until next time, I remain
Runny at the nose and often times...at the mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment