Friday, December 3, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

Here is a list of things that I really and truly want for Christmas, but know deep down that I never will. (In no particular order)

1. For a miracle to happen and Smallville gets to stay on another season.
2. For a miracle to happen and Grissom return to CSI.
3. Soccer moms will learn to drive their big SUVs and get off their cell phone whilst driving.  I've nearly been hit on numerous occasions because of their lack of multi-tasking skills. 
4. The post office to start giving a crap.  I have feelings too, you know.
5. To quit seeing people throw their trash out the car window.  It's disgusting. 
6. For our fair city to quit building a Wal-Mart on every corner and build a Whole Foods instead.  Heck, I'll even settle for the "promiseland", AKA Publix.  Although, I feel as though now they're a bit overrated. 
7. For Santa Claus to quit stalking me.  If I want to be bad or good, then I'll be bad or good, for goodness sakes.  Oh, and this crap about you knowing when I'm sleeping or when I'm awake...creepy.  Just creepy.
8. To see a "normal" picture of Lady Gaga.  (mum mum mum muh p-p-poker face)
9. For people to quit calling my work number thinking they've called another (but less desirable) apartment complex in town.
10.  For non-legit people to quit whining and bellyaching that the oil spill did them wrong.  There are a lot of businesses who are truly hurting because of the oil spill. But, there are those who know darn good and well that the economy is what's really got them down.  For those who are really in need, I pray that your businesses will pick up soon. For those who are just greedy and see only $$$$, hope your wait is long, VERY long. 



















Until next time, I remain
Humbugged

No comments:

Post a Comment