Okay, so let's gab. Pull up a chair and stay a while. I just brewed some coffee.
Awkward Moment
So this guy was walking behind me coming out of Bruno's. He was on his cell phone with whom I can guess was his significant other. He was saying things like "You know I don't mind you calling me sweetie, but not when I'm working. You just sent me a text, and I was driving in the car, couldn't respond right away....I've, I've got to go, I'm walking into a meeting with the boss, right now."
Hmmm...You're walking out of Bruno's, pushing your cart ahead of you. True, she may have sent you a text while you were driving and you chose to not respond to it (good for you). But, you obviously were grocery shopping and had a case of Bud Light in the cart. So, not sure what kind of meeting you're about to "walk into", but I want to go to meetings like that! WHAT DO I KNOW? I'm just eavesdropping. Moving on...
Today I saved the life of a lizard. I tried to catch him the other day, but he went up under a cabinet and I could NOT get him out. Finally, I go in today and of course, having a few days of not seeing Lizzie, I forgot about him. I shrieked when I opened the drawer to the cabinet and there is poor Lizzie. I scooped him up and let him out the door. He should be thanking me for placing him near a potted plant that all the bugs in the yard go to. My potted plant brings all the bugs to the yard!
There's a moth that's attached itself to the window behind my desk. I swear, it looks like a miniature bat.
What am I up to now?
Well, I'm involved in some little show about a boat that hits an iceberg or something like that. Not going to ruin the ending for you. Let's just say, my character doesn't have a good outcome.
That's Crazy, with a K!
The gas station around the corner from work (I've referenced their spelling errors here before) has yet a new sign in their window that just begs to be made fun of. They're advertising Kool Cigarettes. KRAZY SALE ON KOOL! KRRRAZY SALE! If you go in there, it's one of those electronic signs that scrolls and flashes and blinks. I think they were also having some special on Coke related products or something like that.
That's just KRRRAZY! And KOOL!
So today was movie day at work. The residents were voting on which movie they wanted to see. One lady suggested a movie "With Lots of MEN!" and another suggested "some military movie because she likes the uniforms!" The movie that was chosen by the gals: Apollo 13. Yeahhhhhhh, that one had lots of men. Lots. It had Ron Howard's brother in it....ugh.
Until Next Time, I shall remain:
That KRAZY KOOL eavesdropper.


Dear Sun,
ReplyDeleteMy gosh, your very own blog! I avert my gaze! I have a friend who has a blog. She also has a vlog,which is a video blog, in case you're wondering. My friend spends alot of time going on about herself,truth be told. Do you think she could be vain?
Yours truly,
mystified in Mobile
Dear Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteHow funny you mention the VLOG. I believe I've seen your face on one of the VLOGs.
Yours truly,
Whimsical in West Mobile
I must please my public, Mr. Anonymous, and they're ever so demanding for more of ME!!! However, methinks Mr. A. doth protest too much. Dear Sun, what do you think of an Anonymous commentor speculating on the vanity of someone using a vlog or blog as it is intended? Could his own vanity be wounded?
ReplyDeleteYours truly,
Legend in her own Midtown Mind
Dear Sun,
ReplyDeleteLegend out of her Midtown Mind raises some questions I feel equipped to answer. I know "Anonymous" and he is one of the most humble guys I know! It's strange, because he is also one of the most talented people I have ever come across! A more gifted fellow you would be hard pressed to find. If "Anonymous" wonders if some woman is vain, I think it's fair to say she's vain! As in very, even!
Yours Truly.
Number one fan of the man from Mobile
Miss Midtown: That is the beer talking for Mr. Town. He is the Bunny King! And he hops about as he sings.
ReplyDelete